Taking pre-orders now!
New Commodore C64c replacement cases for your "outdated" C64 or C64c. If your C64 is yellowed, torn, has nasty holes or do you just want to give it a new colour? Then this case is for you: Build a completely new C64 in the 21st century, or take restoration to the top level. This is an officially licensed Commodore product, made in Germany with the original C64c molds.
"Classic Beige" colour scheme with the original beige colour that was used for this case when it was released in the year 1986. This colour is the best for hiding the imperfections of the 35-year old mold. Package includes:
- case top half with sticker applied
- case bottom half without sticker
- two rubber stands, ten self-tapping plastic screws
- user guide (colour printed)
- White box with "Commodore" logo stickers
- shipping includes outer (brown) box
To build a new C64, you will need in addition (not included):