A new version of this product is in development. Please register/login to this page and tick the box at the top of this product page to get push-updates.
Indivision AGA MK2cr is a flickerfixer made for Amigas with AGA chipset. This version of the flickerfixer is built for the popular Amiga 1200 computer, and it can also be used in an A4000T with minor modifications to the A4000T mainboard (see further down).
While many other flickerfixers only support VGA output, Indivision AGA MK2cr sports a DVI-I output which supplies analogue VGA signals, and digital signals at the same time. Finally, you can connect your favourite computer to a modern flat screen and use super-hires resolutions on your workbench in full colour!
- output pixel clock can go up to 135 MHz
- data rate reaches more than 480 MBytes/s peak performance
- 50 Hz modes (e.g. PAL) can be promoted to 60+ Hz and thus be displayed on modern monitors
- 16 MBytes frame buffer, entirely addressable
- supports S-Hires and full 24-bit colour depth
- unlike other internal flicker fixers, Indivision AGA Mk2cr supports the BorderBlank flag
Indivision AGA Mk2 is plugged over the Lisa chip. No other connection to the motherboard is required. Due to a much enhanced 84-pin PLCC socket being used, the Indivision fits like a glove and won't come off easily.
Output screen modes can be saved "per input screen mode", so you can adjust your favourite Workbench resolution perfectly, while not affecting the settings you've chosen for PAL and NTSC games. Settings are saved in the flash of the flickerfixer, so they survive a reboot and/or power-cycle of the computer.
- flickerfixer for A1200/A4000T(*)
- DVI-I cable
- ground cable
- short instructions
In addition, you will require:
- screwdriver to open your computer
- method to mount the DVI-I output (e.g. metal bracket)
- a transfer method for the configuration tool (over 2.6MBytes download archive from our wiki)
- DVI-I to VGA adapter (only if you want to use the unit with a VGA monitor)
- HighGFX software package from Aminet (free download for higher Workbench resolutions)
(*)This flickerfixer will not fit into an A4000T out-of-the-box. Component CE164C gets in the way of the DVI cable connector and must be replaced with a lower-profile version prior to installing the flickerfixer. We recommend to do this before you order the product!