New Commodore C64c replacement cases for your "outdated" C64 or C64c. If your C64 is yellowed, torn, has nasty holes or do you just want to give it a new colour? Then this case is for you: Build a completely new C64 in the 21st century, or take restoration to the top level. This is an officially licensed Commodore product, made in Germany with the original C64c molds.
"Breadbin Gray" colour scheme using the original colour of the "breadbin" case that was used between 1982 and 1986. Pictures are taken in direct sunlight, where binding seams are much more visible than with indirect or artificial light. Package includes:
- case top half with sticker applied
- case bottom half without sticker
- two rubber stands, ten self-tapping plastic screws
- user guide (colour printed)
- White box with "Commodore" logo stickers
- shipping includes outer (brown) box
To build a new C64, you will need in addition (not included):
The Commodore brand name and trademarks are used under a license of Commodore Corporation B.V.