Taking pre-orders now!
New Commodore C64c replacement cases for your "outdated" C64 or C64c. If your C64 is yellowed, torn, has nasty holes or do you just want to give it a new colour? Then this case is for you: Build a completely new C64 in the 21st century, or take restoration to the top level. This is an officially licensed Commodore product, made in Germany with the original C64c molds.
"SX-64 Style" colour scheme following the look of the SX-64 portable computer with a two-tone case. Please pay special attention to the pictures of the bottom half, where the direction of flow during the injection molding process is clearly visible. Pictures are taken in direct sunlight, where binding seams are much more visible than with indirect or artificial light. Package includes:
- case top half with sticker applied, Umbra grey
- case bottom half without sticker, metallic-look
- two rubber stands, ten self-tapping plastic screws
- user guide (colour printed)
- White box with "Commodore" logo stickers
- shipping includes outer (brown) box
To build a new C64, you will need in addition (not included):